- It is ready to go as it is.
Well, you do have to shake it .. well.
2. Use with milk and/or water.
3. Use hot or cold.
4. Add to our process or yours – at any stage.
The best flavour / quality is retained by reheating only with hot liquids that are poured ON TO the concentrate. and NOT with a steam wand or by cooking with other concentrates or ‘stuff’.
NOTE – I am being extra pedantic here Don’t sweat the small stuff toooo much ..
- Add tea leaves, herbs or more spices to any concentrate to strengthen.
- Extract your own tea, herbs etc in milk or water and incorporate in y/our process.