Making cold chai at home is easy.
*Milk/liquid of choice
*Chai mix or Tea extract of choice
- Measure out your extract and your milk (using 7 – 30ml of extract and 225 ml of milk, depending on how strong you like it). We are using 15 ml average to 225 ml of milk.
- Pour your mix into a clean dry container or straight into the milk container..
- Add liquid to extract.
- Stir or shake well. Sweeten to taste now or later.
- Let your mix sit in the refrigerator for ideally no less than 12 hours. It can keep for as long as your milk stays fresh.
- Drink it … however you like it. You could even re-heat this after infusion.
Note: if you want a ‘cleaner’ brew you can remove more sediment by pouring the brew through a secondary filter e.g. Sieve,cloth or filter paper. .. I myself would not strain it ;).